Send 5 to 10 of your best (or worst) photos for a critique. Optionally include one question or statement if you want the critique to be specific rather than general. I will spend 30 minutes reviewing and writing a critique. If I feel a back-and-forth is required to best assist you, I will engage in a few follow-up emails.
Example questions you can ask (choose one or write your own):
- How can I get better contrast?
- Why does the lighting look good in this area, but not that one?
- Or request a general critique (no specific question)
- Don’t ask more than one question.
- Your question should not be more than 40 words.
- If I don’t feel I can answer your question or help with your photography, I will refund your money and not provide feedback.
- Allow up to 3 business days for acknowledgment of your order and two weeks for your critique.
If you don’t include a specific question, I will provide feedback on one or all of the following:
- Posing of the model
- Camera angle
- Camera settings (depth of field, focus, shutter speed)
Please note, I can only help with figure photography. I cannot help with other genres such as fashion, architecture, wedding, portraiture, or explicit adult material.